Cakes should be at the top of the list when it comes to food that brings us pleasure and makes us feel warm and relaxed. Cake is one of those desserts that everyone loves and no one can resist it! There are many types of cakes, each with its own taste and texture. We have a simple banana walnut cake recipe to enjoy with a cup of tea in the evening.
• 125 grams butter
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
• 3/4 cup all purpose flour
• Beat 2 eggs
• 3 mashed bananas
• 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
• 3 tbsp milk
• Whisk together the butter, eggs, brown sugar and banana until light and fluffy.
• After this, in a bowl mix milk, flour, cinnamon powder and bicarbonate soda.
• Toss in walnuts, chopped.
• Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Tea Cake with Banana and Walnuts is ready.
• Add finely chopped walnuts.