Lifestyle Desk. Most people are struggling with knee pain. Somebody in your house will have knee pain. Although it is common to have knee pain in old age, but now knee pain is being seen in new people as well. This is happening due to changing lifestyle. Catering also plays a role in this. In such a situation, it is very important for us to know what are the things, the intake of which increases the pain of the knees and we should leave them as soon as possible.
Let us know what things increase the pain of the knees …
1. Ice Cream – In the summer, body pain is aggravated by consuming cold things, usually in fever or cough-cold. Arthritis patients drink very cold water or take ice cream and other cold things, then the pain in the knees increases.
2. French Fries – Deep Fried Things. In particular, patients with arthritis should stay away from the consumption of French fries. It contains omega-6 fatty acids. They work to increase inflammation in the body.
3. White Bread – The problem of gluten allergy is also seen in some patients with arthritis. It is important to avoid bread and refined bread.
4. Caffeine – You have to give up coffee and chocolate too if there is pain in the knees. This is one of the biggest causes of knee pain. Black coffee will also be very harmful.
5. Alcohol People with arthritis may suffer more from the consumption of alcohol. Because alcohol can cause gout problems. It is a type of arthritis.