We all have the habit of drinking tea in the evening but do you know how harmful this tea is for your health. So today we have brought for you a healthy and tasty tea which will not have any bad effect on your health. Blue Tea is a combination of Pea Butterfly, Chamomile, Lemongrass, Moringa, Sea Buckthorn and Rose Petals. Which will help you stay healthy.
So let’s know how to make ice blue tea
- 1 tbsp blue tea
- 1 tbsp english breakfast tea
- 20 ml (ml) lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp sugar sugar
- crush ice cubes
1. Add 1 tbsp of blue tea to 100 ml of hot water. Cook for 4-5 minutes and sieve after it turns blue. Keep it and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
2. Add 1 tbsp English breakfast tea to 50 ml hot water. Boil for 3-4 minutes and filter it. Keep it and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
3. Pour lemon juice into a glass of your choice.
4. Then pour the prepared syrup into the glass.
5. Pour the strained blue tea and English breakfast tea into the glass.
6. Pour crushed ice into a glass and mix with a spoon.
7. Garnish it with sliced lemon and your ice blue tea is ready.